Planning your next trip to the South Coast? There is so much to do, especially in the vibrant city of Brighton and Hove. Gather your friends together and head down for a Christmas treat, and get all your Christmas shopping sewn up.
Stuck for ideas? In no particular order, here’s our favourite things to do in Brighton and Hove in the run up to Christmas.
- Take a flight on the i360 with Father Christmas and your little ones can share their Christmas list as you take in the breath taking views over Brighton.
- Wrapping up warm and taking advantage of the late night shopping in the town centre, wandering through The Laines and buying unique gifts for all our friends and families before rewarding ourselves with a hot toddy or mulled wine in one of the many buzzing Brighton bars.
- Skating around the Pavilion on the ice rink, we like to book early evening as the Pavilion lights up and looks truly spectacular – a romantic way to spend the day.
- Watching the Santa dash on the seafront – see 100’s of Santas run past The Beach House Hove as they raise vital funds for Rockinghorse – a charity which helps children across Sussex.
- We can’t wait to see The Snowman exhibition at The Pavilion, with all the original illustrations by Raymond Briggs.
- Enjoying a cheeky drink at Thor’s tipi bar – a pop-up bar especially for the Christmas parties or post-shopping reward. Mulled wine, hot chocolate, log fires, it really is a little bit of Christmas in the heart of the city. Why not add a little shot to your hot chocolate to really warm the cockles!
- A brisk walk along the seafront – there’s nothing better to blow away the cobwebs (or the hangover from the night before) than a stroll along the seafront on a crisp Winter’s day.
- Panto – great for kids big and small and the adults too. This year we will be heading back to The Metropole for their Christmas market and performance of Jack and The Beanstalk, if last year’s performance was anything to go by, this year is going to be a cracker!
- Christmas markets – they are everywhere and you can pick up some great gifts, from the handmade to the infamous Brighton Calendar, or head out to a Sussex village like Arundel for a great day out.
- A little home pamper – mulled wine, dip in the hot tub, call in the beauty experts and relax away from the hustle and bustle of Christmas mania, we can get it all organised for you at our beautiful seafront house available to rent for your Christmas getaway 2019 – don’t miss out, contact us today.